We are looking for an executive assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate will be ready to partner with the agents of this Keller Williams team to focus on growth, efficiency, and productivity. With the help of this individual, the agent is hoping to take the team to the next level.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about creating systems, providing exceptional customer service, continual learning and doing whatever it takes to help the team become more successful. They will enjoy a dynamic, multifaceted position in a fast-paced environment. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists." The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
- Salary Range is: $35,000 - $42,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses (Considered after a 90-day period)
- Rapid growth potential
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Tracking expenses accurately and create effective budgets.
- Marketing of Listings, Business, and Team via brochures, flyers, social media, online marketing, etc.
- Helping clients through the closing process and provide exceptional customer support.
- Building, implementing, and managing all systems for client, lead generation, database management, and back office support.
- Coordination and planning of marketing and client appreciation events.
- Creating of reports to track sales and hold agents accountable.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office and Google suite.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Deadline driven and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Quick learner with a passion for continual education and personal development
- Team player driven to help support the team
- College degree and social media experience preferred
- College Degree or equivalent.
- Experience with marketing strategies and creating marketing materials.
- Candidate will need to be willing to obtain real estate license (Agent will reimburse).
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
$35,000 - $42,000
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.