Century 21 Prestige Realty
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the broker and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Make sure basic office and transaction duties are completed in a timely manner
- Screen and route incoming phone calls, emails and lead information
- Take care of office management duties such as greeting customers, client follow up, file and database organization
- Schedule meetings and assist in managing the broker's schedule
- 2+ years performing supportive duties in a personal assistant or executive assistant role, or similar
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
$14 - $15 hourly
About Century 21 Prestige Realty
We are a boutique real estate brokerage and property management company in Cedar City. We are invested in our community and love serving the people of Southern Utah. Our growing market share means we're ready to add to our team!