The Carl Hawthorne Team
Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our lead supervisor. You’ll be in charge of managing schedules, making travel arrangements, organizing our filing systems, and making sure administrative tasks in the office run smoothly. Job seekers should love planning, organizing, and diving into new challenges.
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- Other assistant duties as assigned from executives such as pick up orders, and other personal assistant tasks
- Take care of office management duties such as ordering filing systems and keeping track of office equipment and supplies
- Support an executive with meeting preparation and take minutes
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- 2+ years performing supportive duties in a personal assistant or executive assistant role, or similar
$40,000 - $55,000 DOE
About The Carl Hawthorne Team
The Carl Hawthorne Team is high energy and promotes a culture that works hard and plays hard together. We are a diverse real estate team serving areas from Atlanta to the North GA mountains. We are passionate and feel that everyone deserves our very best from a 50k home purchase or a 1.5 million estate home. Our team lead, Carl Hawthorne, has years of experience and loves to share his knowledge to empower you to maximize your full potential.