The Rasner Group at Keller Williams Realty
Seeking a driven, independent and highly-organized Administrative Director to support a top Boston-area Realtor to grow and scale their real estate business.
This is a unique opportunity to provide administrative, operational and management support through a wide array of initiatives in the field of real estate sales and marketing. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, passionate about building and implementing operations/systems and delivering unparalleled customer service. They must also be prepared to assist in the hiring, training and management of new team members as the business grows.
- Provide day-to-day administrative and operational support to Lead Agent.
- Manage complex calendars, current projects, customer fire drills and various project needs.
- Organize internal and external meetings.
- Lead and provide support and follow up on various businesses and special projects as assigned by Lead Agent which touch on a broad range of topics.
- Conduct, research and create reports and/or presentations.
- Act as right hand to Lead Agent.
- Prepare materials for meetings including planning, agenda preparation and keep minutes.
- Manage internal and external communications including email and phone correspondences.
- Assist Lead Agent with prioritizing, strategizing and keeping focused on key tasks and projects.
- Assist Lead Agent to maintain an organizational system to keep office space clean, tidy and organized.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Maintain database for Lead Agent and Team.
- Must have a proven track record with management, high level/executive administration or relevant experiences, preferably in the real estate industry
- Positive, can-do attitude and highly adaptable with a demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment
- Self-starter, intelligent, eager to learn new things, grow professionally and personally
- Proven organizational and project management skills with meticulous attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and consistently make deadlines
- Strong time management skills, ability to assess and manage priorities, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed and work independently toward objectives with a sense of urgency
- Approach job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty and integrity
- Flexible and willing to work to respond to emerging needs, last minute changes and assist with other projects in an "all-hands-on-deck" manner
- Solutions-oriented, can think fast on their feet while remaining cool under pressure
- Flexibile with working days and hours as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficient with MAC and MS Office Suites
- Must have a valid driver's license and working car
$55,000 (base+commission and bonus)
About The Rasner Group at Keller Williams Realty
Rated as one of "America's Best Agents" by Real Trends in 2018, The Rasner Group of Keller Williams Realty is a high-volume real estate team based in Cambridge, MA.
In 2017, The Rasner Group closed 50 transactions for over $30 million in sales. This achievement landed them in the #2 spot for all teams in the Keller Williams New England Region (out of over 5000 agents).
With a new year just around the corner, The Rasner Group is excited to partner with a start-up minded individual, ready to place a bet on themselves and help take the team to the next-level.
The Rasner Group donates a portion of their commission to a charity of their client's choice as part of their on-going mission to give back.