Templeton Real Estate Group
The Executive Assistant is an individual who relishes the opportunity to build, implement and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. He or she is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted, as well as the ability to stay calm amid the whirlwind and urgent matters. The Executive Assistant executes the team’s mission and makes client experiences and our agents’ careers his/her priority. The right individual will exhibit natural drive and the ability to influence. A natural sense of urgency, as well as determination and hard work, will be critical to the individual’s success in this role.
The right candidate will also want to grow his or her own skills and develop as a leader within the team to earn future opportunities. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative, sales operations and customer experience systems and processes continue to be completed to high standards and with maximum efficiency.
The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to:
- Supporting the sales team in achieving greater and greater levels of success
- through unparalleled sales and marketing systems and support.
- Ensuring clients have an unparalleled 5-star real estate experience.
- Ensuring our agents have an unparalleled 5-star career by making the in-office
- Experience exceptional for his or her colleagues.
- Ensuring that our systems/processes are fully built out and trained on.
Note: This position will require time out of the office on the road to place lockboxes, help with open houses, etc.
- Communicate effectively with clients and agent team
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, marketing (digital, geographic, and brand), and back-office support
- Getting each client under contract through the finish line to closing.
- Update and maintain support documentation for systems and processes
- Be the first point of contact for customer inquiries and complaints as well as agents' inquiries and complaints.
- Keep lead agent informed regarding any client or team problems or issues that need to be addressed
- Responsible for vendor research, selection, and relationship management.
- Responsible for preparation of team meeting agenda weekly
- Responsible for updating accountability tracking system weekly
- Implementation and adoption of new technologies for the business
- Real Estate license and experience preferred but not necessary
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent ability to focus
- Commitment to detail and operational integrity
- Service-based attitude
- 1-3 years of service and management experience
- 3-5 years of operations experience
- Maintain “grace under pressure” and have a sense of humor
- Strong problem-solving abilities, quickness on your feet
- Be a team player and play to win!
- Base salary of $40,000 - $50,000
- Growth opportunity
- Opportunity to earn commission and bonuses after 90 day trial period
$40,000 - $50,000
About Templeton Real Estate Group
At Templeton Real Estate Group our mission is to elevate lives through real estate. We value results, ambition, innovation, and solution-based thinking. We do not believe in doing anything average and we expect the best from all of our team members. We are looking for an exceptional candidate to support our agent team and keep all aspects of the day to day business running smoothly and optimally so that our clients receive an impeccable customer experience that keeps them coming back to us for all of their real estate needs.