Lee Plouffe Real Estate
Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Agent in the Burlington, Ontario area. With the help of this individual, the Agent is hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists." The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the business.
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing attention.
- Maintaining database management system(s).
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting Agents with whatever they need.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Marketing of Listings and the Business.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- This person will love checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- This person must have a can and will do attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell
$17 - $19 per hour