Kelly Wirt Realty Group
We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized, detailed oriented executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our high-level executive with administrative duties such as setting appts, preparing homes to be listed, answering phone calls, managing our team database and servicing both the buyers agents & client needs. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Manage office duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Prepping all listing files for listing agent, inputting in 3 MLS, servicing the client throughout the listing period.
- 2+ years performing supportive duties in a personal assistant or executive assistant role, or similar
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Must be comfortable with technology, social media and researching information.
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Kelly Wirt Realty Group
A local real estate firm servicing Alamance, Orange, Guilford and Surrounding counties. Kelly Wirt Realty Group services approximately 100 real estate clients a year. We are looking to hire the right person and grow to next level!