The Jim Geracie Team
Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our team. You’ll be in charge of managing schedules, organizing our filing systems, and making sure administrative tasks in the office run smoothly. Job seekers should love planning, organizing, and diving into new challenges.
Our mission is to create a first-class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have 3- 5 years of experience in administrative work. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- Take care of office management duties such as ordering filing systems and keeping track of office equipment and supplies
- Report incoming information like phone calls, messages, memos, and emails to an executive
- Make sure basic bookkeeping duties are completed in a timely manner
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Keep up with all systems pertaining to business operations including customer data and back-office support to keep the team productive
- Provide world-class customer service to our client base and vendors to achieve improved brand recognition
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- Work efficiently and in a timely manner on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision
- Technologically savvy; able to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
$45,000 - $50,000 yearly
About The Jim Geracie Team
Jim Geracie has been in the Real Estate business for 39 years and is the #1 Realty Executives Agent in Wisconsin from 2002 - 2019. He partners with his wife Jill, who is the lead Buyers Agent, and consults on the interior design/staging of the team's listings.
We maintain a positive, upbeat, and encouraging work environment. Ready for a growth opportunity? We are looking for additional team members who are self-motivated, and passionate to appreciate and improve our work culture.