Silverstein Realty Group
Are you extremely diligent, high-energy and detail-oriented? Do you love creating and optimizing systems, processes, and workflows? Do you enjoy an energetic, fast-paced work environment with fresh challenges every day? Are you someone that prides her/himself on delivering a high level of performance, enabling you to exceed expectations and to deliver world-class customer service? Are you ready to enter the fast-paced and lucrative world of real estate? If so, keep reading! We should probably talk!
Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking Residential Real Estate Team in the Boston/Cambridge area. With the help of this individual, the Lead Agent is looking to focus more on selling Real Estate and less on the operational/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this Team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must be systematic and purposeful in their approach to accomplishing tasks. The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Maintaining and building database management system(s).
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Marketing of Listings, Business and Team.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- Hiring, training, on-boarding new agents (Including facilitating new agent shadowing activities).
- Holding team members accountable for conducting all agreed-upon lead generation activities.
- Keeping Team Handbook up to date and setting Team expectations with new-current members.
- Lead weekly Team meeting and coordinate Team Scripting Practice.
- Constantly reviewing and developing better upstart training regiment-ongoing training.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Tech-savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office and Google platforms
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Must have reliable personal transportation.
- College degree and social media experience preferred.
- College Degree or equivalent
- Candidate will obtain a real estate license (Agent will reimburse).
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
- Willing to grow with company
- Salary Range is: $60,000 - $70,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 90-day period
- Rapid growth potential
$60,000 - $70,000 + bonus
About Silverstein Realty Group
Harry Silverstein has been serving the unique needs of real estate clients since 2010. During that time, he has closed an average of 30 sales annually, with a Net Promoter Score of 4.84/5. He brings to the team a calm yet authoritative demeanor and is a tireless advocate for his clients.