The Muncey Group is seeking an agile, organized, and experienced Executive Assistant to join our growing team. The Executive Assistant will report to the Team Lead and will provide a full range of high-level administrative support, project management assistance, and top-tier service to their clients. The ideal candidate will be polished, well organized, proactive, and resourceful. Due to the pandemic, this position will be a mixture of in-person work at our Jamaica Plain office and work from home. This is a fantastic opportunity to experience a community-based real estate team that focuses on the Jamaica Plain, Roslindale, and West Roxbury neighborhoods of Boston.
- This position is not remote and, to be considered, applicants must be located in the greater Boston area or state they are willing to relocate in their cover letter.
- Provide administrative support for Team Lead including but not limited to: email management, calendar management (scheduling, prioritizing, resolving conflicts, etc), meeting coordination (internal and external), expense management, industry group memberships, and workflow management support.
- Coordinate with Team Lead on their deals and developments projects which entail in-depth research, collaborating with relevant stakeholders, pre-market planning, marketing efforts, and supporting projects through their conclusion.
- Conserve the Team Leads time by reading, researching, documenting, and preparing documents such as agendas, emails, reports, and slide decks.
- Support Team Leads on projects by sitting in on select meetings, taking notes, and organizing follow-up items.
- Proactively manage and update Team Leads CRM and stay up to date on important events for clients and industry colleagues.
- Assist with the creation of marketing collateral for the Team Lead like brochures, CMAs, and the company newsletter.
- Plan and organize work to ensure Team Leads priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld. Propose and implement process improvements to increase Team Leads efficiency as needed.
- Screen incoming telephone calls, take and deliver accurate messages, and respond to requests by gathering and providing information and referring non-routine calls to the appropriate staff.
- Build a strong working relationship with the Team Lead, staff, and vendors by organizing efficient communication and following up with deadlines and pertinent information.
- Manage Team Leads event attendance, travel arrangements, and monitor travel progress to resolve issues as they arise.
- Work with Operations Manager to maintain company business systems like google drive, websites, and internal knowledge libraries (Monday.com, Trainual).
- Assist the Operations Manager with client event planning and execution.
- Complete adhoc projects as assigned – such as personal events and/or family needs.
- Be responsive to emails/texts/phone calls, with regular contact outside normal business hours.
- Previous work experience as an Executive Assistant required. Experience in Real Estate is a plus.
- Agile and able to deliver in a fast-paced environment with proven ability to determine priorities.
- Efficiently and independently work while performing simultaneous tasks with a high level of attention to detail and minimal supervision.
- Exercise sound judgment with a high degree of discretion and integrity as this role will require handling sensitive information.
- Proactively anticipate Team Leads needs, identify issues, and propose solutions.
- Polished, professional, and calm under pressure with excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills. Ability to work with teammates, broker associates, clients, and the public.
- Team-oriented, collaborative style with a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude where nothing is outside the job description.
- Exceptional organizational skills and resourcefulness with the ability to learn and absorb new information. Able to transform collections of ideas into finished products.
- Must be technically skilled in MS Office Suite and GSuite with a strong interest in learning more technical systems like proprietary CRM and workflow programs like Monday.com.
About Muncey Group
The Muncey Group is a team of real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes in Greater Boston. While we work across the region, our focus is on the neighborhoods of Jamaica Plain, Roslindale, and West Roxbury. Our team model centralizes transaction management, marketing, and data management so that agents can focus on their clients and find balance across their professional and personal lives. Our mission is to bring homes and people together.