Sofia Marshall Real Estate - Coldwell Banker Realty
Immediate opening for Assistant Real Estate Executive.
You should be a positive person, an organizer, and a good communicator - both oral and written.
You must have excellent computer skills and a good sense of humor.
You need to be a fast learner with a quick mind, and be willing to work hard and work smart.
You'll work in a fast-paced real estate office in Boca Raton. We are offering an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business.
This is NOT an entry level position. Past experience in real estate, title or customer service is preferred.
If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Serve as the main contact for high-level executive
- Make sure basic bookkeeping duties are completed in a timely manner
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
$30,000 - $35,000 yearly
About Sofia Marshall Real Estate - Coldwell Banker Realty
Sofia Marshall and her team of real estate professionals at Coldwell Banker Realty have over 20 years of experience selling in South Florida. Sofia is professionally coached by Mike Ferry Organization and has received Coldwell Banker's Florida Top 100 Agent Award and NAHREP Award - top 250 Latino Agents in the Country.