Tandra Bowers with Home Experts For You
IF YOU DON’T LOVE SERVING SOMEONE, OR YOU DON’T LOVE GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND AS AN ASSISTANT DO NOT APPLY. Forward-thinking, progressive Real Estate Agent is seeking a highly motivated, talented individual to work alongside her. This person is deeply committed to top-notch customer service (serving the client, as well as the Company’s agent), exemplifying the 3 C’s: Care, Commitment, and Communication. The Assistant always looks to go “above and beyond” for our clients and their agent to make sure that they have a smooth and enjoyable home selling experience.
The right candidate will be assertive, outgoing, organized, detailed, ambitious, confident, goal-driven and results-oriented. A love for problem-solving and "thinking outside of the box" is a must! If this job sounds like the match for you, we must speak with you today! The right person will do anything to help move the team forward. They will be willing to get their real estate license quickly (unless they already have it which is a plus) and wish to serve the lead agent at a VERY HIGH LEVEL.
- Base salary or $45,000 - $55,000 (based on experience)
- Bonus potential
- Paid time off
- Will be responsible for any and all tasks that the lead agent needs to be done. This could include picking up laundry, calling to schedule Dr appointments and more. If this feels beneath you please do not apply.
- Responsible for providing fiduciary service to all sellers from the time their home goes on the market up until it goes to the closing table.
- Responsible for providing fiduciary services to all buyers from the moment they sign to look at homes until they go to the closing table.
- Responsible for regular communication with buyers and sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings.
- Responsible for keeping the Agents updated on the progress of all buyer/seller contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Supports the Agent by preparing CMA’s and Seller Net Sheets, Buyer Net Sheets, updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials/buyer materials, and preparing pre-listing packages/buyer consultations.
- Assists the Agent in coordinating the staging, repairs, and home improvements required for showing the property.
- Responsible for maintaining and delivery of signage, marketing materials, and lockbox for each listing.
- Responsible for helping with the marketing of the listings.
- Responsible for scheduling all showings and handling all things buyer-related including attending inspections, walkthroughs and closings as needed.
- Develops and implements systems for contact database management and back-office support. Ensures that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed.
- Develops and maintains all team filing systems (listings, contracts, legal, correspondences, etc.) and computer databases. This includes making sure that all reference material and forms are available and current.
- Responsible for keeping the Agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- Responsible for social media accounts.
- Real Estate License a plus (but not a requirement).
- Must be highly detail-oriented and customer-service oriented.
- Must have proficiency in working with email, Trello and other project management systems.
- Social media experience.
- “Can-do” attitude.
- THOROUGH. Must LOVE to-do lists.
- The office environment is a home-office in Blue Bell, PA.
$45,000 - $55,000
About Tandra Bowers with Home Experts For You
Philosophy: Whether it’s someone’s first or last real estate transaction, her goal is to provide her clients with a reliable and systematic experience. She believes in T.E.A.M. = Together Everyone Achieves More! Real estate transactions can involve a rather complicated and significant process often requiring the combined knowledge and expertise of various professionals; such as specialized contractors, stagers, appraisers, engineers, lenders to name a few. I am fortunate to work with some of the industries' top professionals to exceed the needs and expectations of my clients'.