Sally Gregg Team of Compass Washington
Executive Assistant needed for the Sally Gregg Team of Compass Washington in the Bellevue, WA area. With the help of this individual, Sally and Graham Gregg are hoping to focus more on selling real estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of the Sally Gregg Team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in real estate; however, this is not a requirement. The Sally Gregg Team will provide funding for the classes to acquire a real estate license/training/NWMLS proficiency and membership. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. Great communication skills are essential. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility within the team.
- Create and maintain protocols for data management and support to increase team productivity
- Build, edit and circulate monthly reports to keep the entire team informed of company results
- Make sure any upcoming challenges are met by communicating them to the team
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities to promote our business
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting both Sally and Graham with whatever they need.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Maintaining calendars, scheduling meetings, and appointments.
- Producing reports and presentations.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Maintaining and building database management system(s).
- Tracking expenses accurately and preparing them for the bookkeeper.
- Marketing of listings, business, and team.
- Helping clients through the buying/selling/closing process.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Lead management assistance.
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- Technologically savvy; able to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Work efficiently and in a timely manner on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision
- High school diploma required, some college experience preferred
- Must be organized, proficient and on-time
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office and G Suite. Experience with Top Producer CRM is a PLUS.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- College degree and social media experience preferred.
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do whatever needs to be done to free up Sally and Graham to sell.
- Salary Range is: $45,000 - $55,000 (Depending on Experience) plus Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 2 Weeks earned after 1 Year
- Bonuses Considered after a 90-day period and will be tied to Team Performance
- Rapid growth potential
$45,000 - $55,000 + bonus potential after 90 days, rapid growth, and benefits!
About Sally Gregg Team of Compass Washington
Sally Gregg and Graham Gregg are based in Greater Seattle, Bellevue and Eastside.