Tomas Corzo Group
We are in search of a self-motivated, assertive, accountable, action-oriented, and optimistic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving parts! This individual will be an outside-the-box thinker and problem solver who is always looking for ways to improve processes and systems.
In addition to having or gaining the entire skill set of an accomplished real estate professional, you will be helping to manage a small company. This position will also be the first point of contact in handling customer service inquiries and challenges. We understand that our clients are the foundation of our business and providing an A+ experience is paramount from start to finish.
This individual will receive mentoring and coaching from the best leaders in the real estate industry. They will be exposed to HUGE opportunities and a career that will take them to places they never dreamed of. If you strive for excellence and have a track record of growth within your role, this might be the job for you! If you’re looking for a thriving work environment where you’re challenged to be the best version of yourself, then apply now!
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management, and back-office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Provide concierge-level customer service to clients and customers
- Prepare spreadsheets of weekly/monthly sales statistics and expense reports
- Research and develop new systems that will benefit the team
- Continue to take the day-to-day office tasks away from the agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
- Real Estate Assistant: 1 year (preferred)
- Preferably bilingual in Spanish
- Goal oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
- Proficient in programs including but not limited to: Microsoft Office suite, G Suite, Canva, CRM, and Transaction Management systems
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$50,000 - $70,000, yearly
About Tomas Corzo Group
Work with top-producing agents in Austin! Tomas Corzo Group is an aggressive, client-oriented real estate team with Keller Williams Realty seeking to grow their sales by 50% every year and offers careers worth having!