Keller Williams Austin
Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking Real Estate team in the Austin, TX area. With the help of this individual, the Agent is hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this Team.
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Assisting in scheduling and booking travel and speaking engagements.
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Maintaining and building database management system(s).
- Tracking expenses accurately and create effective budgets.
- Marketing of Listings, Business and Team.
- Helping to run the Instagram and Facebook accounts.
- (Eventually) Hiring, training, and holding team members accountable.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job - Agent will help obtain.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- College degree and social media experience preferred.
About Keller Williams Austin
Our team of 6 is one of the best teams in Austin, TX. We are the Number 2 Real Estate Team in the Keller Williams Market Center. All of us are passionate about real estate and giving back to the community. We are hard working, we have fun, and we work together as a team.