Hunt Home Team
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Love serving people and checking things off your to-do list? Are you someone that consistently goes above and beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? Ready to join the exciting world of real estate? We should probably talk!
Executive Assistant/ Operations Manager needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Team in the Atlanta area. This individual will free up the back-end operations for the salespeople to focus more on bringing in new business. This individual will partner with the owner to grow the organization and lead it to new heights. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. The candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team. Candidates must be growth-oriented and have a positive “bring it on” attitude.
- Salary Range: $55,000 - $60,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - unlimited
- Stipend Benefits - $2,000 medical stipend
- Bonuses - Considered after a 60-day period - unlimited potential in bonus earnings
- Rapid growth potential
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business areas needing assistance.
- Maintaining database management system(s)
- Handling requests and queries appropriately, scheduling, communications where needed
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing overall and day-to-day operations.
- Tracking expenses accurately and creating effective budgets
- Tracking team performance metrics
- Helping clients through the listing process and the closing process ensuring all details, contracts, deadlines are met and procedures followed.
- Managing the marketing calendar and overseeing the execution of all marketing pieces working with our Marketing manager.
- (Eventually) Hiring, training, and holding team members accountable.
This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Tech-savvy; up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications and able to navigate new systems quickly
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once
- Able to work independently to support a team and appropriately manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Customer service focus - loves creating an experience
- Candidate will need to be willing to obtain a real estate license upon hiring (Agent will reimburse)
- Comfortable handling strong personalities
- Must be thorough and LOVE to-do lists
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
- Growth-oriented - can see the vision for the organization and is excited to help make it happen
$55,000 - $60,000
About Hunt Home Team
Hunt Home Team is comprised of several real estate agents versed in all facets of buying and selling residential real estate. They consistently help buyers land incredible deals and sellers earn more money in less time. With investing experience, they also understand the ins and outs of investing.