Anderson Group at Keller Williams
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Serve as the main contact for high-level executive
- Manage schedules including itineraries, travel arrangements, and team meetings
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties
- Support an executive with meeting preparation and take minutes
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- First point of contact for clients and customers
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Excellent customer support and service skills
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- 1–3 years of service and management experience
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Anderson Group at Keller Williams
The mission of The Anderson Group is to be a leading residential sales, investment, and advisory team by providing our clients with superior customer service and expertise. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of The Anderson Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.