Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Are you someone that consistently goes above-and-beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? Ready to enter the exciting world of real estate? If so, keep reading! We should probably talk!
Executive Assistant needed for the top producing Real Estate Agent. With the help of this individual, the Agent is hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond!
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate and be bilingual in English and Spanish; however, this is not a requirement. The candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
- Salary Range: $45,000 - $55,000 (base on experience)
- Bonus potential
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Rapid growth potential
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Maintaining and building a database management system(s).
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Marketing of Listings, Business, and Team.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- Hiring, training, and onboarding new agents (Including facilitating new agent shadowing activities).
- Holding team members accountable for conducting all agreed-upon lead generation activities.
- Keeping Team Handbook up to date and setting Team expectations with new and current members.
- Lead weekly Team meetings and coordinate Team Scripting Practice.
- Constantly reviewing and developing better upstart training regimen and ongoing training.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Tech-savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Must have reliable personal transportation.
- College degree and social media experience preferred.
- The candidate will need to obtain a real estate license (Agent will reimburse).
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
- Willing to grow with the company.
$45,000 - $50,000
About Keller Williams
Ciprani Consulting is one of the top Real Estate recruiting agencies in the United States. Having successfully placed 2500 hires, we are passionate about matching talented individuals with driven and growth-minded leaders. For more information on how Ciprani Consulting can help you, please visit www.cipraniconsulting.com.