Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant. You’ll be in charge of all things administrative to make the office run smoothly.
In addition to being technology savvy, you are motivated to provide exceptional experiences for everyone you interact with. Calling leads and answering inbound calls is part of the role and helping to secure appointments for agents so possessing a customer service background would be ideal.
- Support and handle all the details for the business owner and team as needed.
- Making outbound calls and taking inbound calls for the purpose of leads and setting appointments for realtors.
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- 2+ years performing supportive duties in a personal assistant or executive assistant role, or similar
- Must pursue and secure NC real estate license
$40,000+ (hourly plus bonuses)
About All-Star Powerhouse
- Rowena Patton’s AllStarPowerhouse specializes in the Asheville Diamond™, from Weaverville to Hendersonville and Waynesville to Black Mountain. We LOVE the mountains. Meet the team.
- Rowena teaches and coaches across 40+ offices, she condensed those classes into a book ‘Find Your Unique Value Proposition’ that went bestseller on day two of launch in 2017. The working title of the book was ‘The Way We Do Real Estate Sucks’. She hosts a Radio Show ‘The Real Estate News Radio Show’ that has been syndicated on Iheart radio since 2010. To have the most promising career you must have the best mentor. We look forward to hearing from you.