The Morsi Group
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Great with systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Love serving people and checking things off your to-do list? Are you someone that consistently goes above and beyond to do a great job and deliver great customer service? Apply now!
Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Team in the Ashburn, VA area. With the help of this individual, the agents are hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and less on the daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond to grow the team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. The candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists".
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $60,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 60-day period
- Rapid growth potential
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Maintaining database management system(s).
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Tracking expenses accurately and creating effective budgets
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Marketing of Listings, Business and Team through social media and other avenues.
- Client care/customer service.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organization and strong attention to detail
- Tech-savvy; up-to-date with latest office technology and applications and able to navigate new systems quickly
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Able to work independently to support a team and appropriately manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Customer service driven
- College degree preferred
- Social media experience
- Candidate will need to be willing to obtain a real estate license upon hiring (Agent will reimburse)
- Comfortable handling strong personalities
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
$50,000 - $60,000
About The Morsi Group
Ash is a former designer for one of the largest furniture retailers, Belfort Furniture. He learned the value of using the art of staging to attract buyers and set himself apart from other Realtors. Ash is committed to making the home-buying and selling processes as smooth as possible. A five-star agent, Ash is a strong negotiator and always puts his clients’ best interest at the forefront of every transaction. When he’s not showing homes or negotiating a deal, Ash spends time with his wife and their two children.