Artemis Real Estate Group
We are a top-producing, high-energy residential brokerage team and are in need of an Executive Assistant/Transaction Manager with equal energy and enthusiasm. This organized professional helps our team service our clients with seamless, top-notch customer service from contract to close, allowing our sales staff to focus on what they do best: convert leads into clients and negotiate successful deals resulting in increased commission. We are seeking someone who is highly organized, proficient with computers and technology, and possesses the ability to learn new applications quickly. Attention to detail, a systematic approach, creative problem solving, and exemplary customer service and communication skills are necessary to assist the team’s efforts in servicing our clients. A self-initiator who does not need micro-management.
What we are looking for:
You are a “doer” and when needing to get a lot of things done, they get done! You are organized with details along with an ability to look at the big picture. You keep everyone up to speed with all the details, come up with ideas that are researched in advance and follow-through is your middle name. You have a high capacity to manage multiple projects with a “bring it on” attitude, are self-motivated and find time to learn in spite of your busy schedule. In supporting our team, you’ll be in charge of operations and procedures including: customer service, executing contracts, answering phone inquiries, managing the teams’ schedule, stocking office supplies as needed, negotiating with vendors, creating office procedure checklists, transaction management and input, timely email responsiveness, with a ‘GET IT DONE’ ATTITUDE to name just a few responsibilities.
- Assisting and supporting the owners as needed
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management, and back-office support
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Update and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Provide concierge-level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Work alongside marketing manager to assist in marketing duties related to the transaction
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance through tracking system (CRM)
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Obtain the seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Manage post-closing systems and past client communication
- Keep lead agents informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Oversee and collect invoices, pay invoices when due
- Manage calendars & appointments for multiple team members
- Consult & provide customer service for clients, & handle all closing issues
- Assist with the team and office logistics
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Schedule and execute onboarding with all new agents and training agents on all documents and systems.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational & project management abilities
- Strong consultation & customer service skills
- Service-based attitude
- Tech-savvy; up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications and able to navigate new systems quickly
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Detail-oriented and enjoyment of completing a large volume of tasks
- Comfortable handling strong personalities
- Must be thorough and LOVE to-do lists
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will be willing to help out wherever needed to help the team succeed
- Availability on weekends for client needs via phone.
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals, and looks for opportunities to grow the team through recruiting and lead referrals
- Base Salary: $65,000-$70,000
- Health Stipend
- Bonus Opportunity
$65,000 - $70,000
About Artemis Real Estate Group
Artemis Real Estate Group is a women-led international real estate group based out of Ardmore, PA focused on creating an environment that embodies positivity, empowerment, and excellence through community contribution while serving clients with love. Our vision is to become the most impactful international real estate group by providing unparalleled excellence in customer service and putting people first. Our brand promise is to bring inspiration and excellence in service to every client we serve. There are three main core values that guide us: live fully, serve authentically, and give selflessly.