The Bouma Group Realtors
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the Rainmaker and help us achieve our organizational goals.
Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date.
Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Manage schedules including itineraries, travel arrangements, and team meetings
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Support an executive with meeting preparation and take minutes
- Serve as the main contact for high-level executive
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Manage office duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Assist Rainmaker in maintaining over the top communication with our clients
- Keep Rainmaker focused on the Dollar Productive Activities
- Act as a gatekeeper for the Rain Maker
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- College degree preferred
$15 - $20 hourly
About The Bouma Group Realtors
Martin Bouma and The Bouma Group Realtors of Keller Williams Realty has been in the business for 34 years and has consistently been Ann Arbor's top Realtor, closing 232 transactions in 2019
Our commitment to customer service, market knowledge and a highly-skilled group of team members provides an excellent work environment for someone wanting to enter the business of real estate.