The Alan Christian Mortgage Team
Are you organized, great at planning and scheduling? Do you strive to play a key role in a growing organization that will lead to leadership opportunities? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our lead supervisor. You will take charge of managing schedules, making travel arrangements, organizing our filing systems, and making sure administrative tasks in the office run smoothly. Job seekers should love planning, organizing, and diving into new challenges.
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Manage schedules including itineraries, travel arrangements, and team meetings
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- 2+ years performing supportive duties in a personal assistant or executive assistant role, or similar
- Applicants that have submitted a DISC profile will only be considered for this position.
- A request to submit a DISC profile will be sent within 4 to 5 hrs after submitting the application and resume.
About The Alan Christian Mortgage Team
The Alan Christian Mortgage Team at Options Mortgage Services, LLC is a mortgage brokerage team. We are a relationship, guidance and advice driven mortgage team. We are about integrity, character, honesty and treating others like family. The team is run very similar to a doctor's office where each person has defined roles and responsibilities that make the whole team work. We are licensed throughout the southeast. If you are looking for a team that treats you and your ideas like you are a partner and want to be part of something bigger, then we may be the right fit for you.