Vayman & Teitelbaum, P.C.
We are a growing but small business with multiple locations looking for an executive assistant who will report directly to the Law Firm Owners. Not every task in the business is delineated by role. We are looking for a team player who is ready and willing to step in where and when needed. The Law Firm Owners have many varied responsibilities daily and support is needed for their roles. If you are unable to complete tasks without constant supervision and input from the Law Firm Owners, this job is NOT for you. We are not looking for someone who needs to have their handheld. If working in an upbeat, growth-focused, team environment with youthful energy appeals to you, this is maybe an ideal workplace. This is not a legal job and no prior law firm experience is necessary. The position is an in-office position in Alpharetta, GA. This is NOT a work-from-home position.
Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Law Firm Owners, which includes yet is not limited to
- Acts as a gatekeeper to Law Firm Owners from those who are not employed by the Law Firm.
- Managing extremely active calendars of appointments
- Composing and preparing correspondence that is oftentimes confidential
- Managing complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the Law Firm Owners’ schedules are followed and respected
- Researches prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Owners, including those of a sensitive and confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, and response
- Works closely and effectively with the Owners to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense of the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the Owner informed.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Manages Law Firm Owners’ email communications
- Research, interview, take detailed notes and make recommendations as to various service providers as needed
- Organize events
- Obtain necessary supplies for the office
- Manage vendors
- Ensure timely payment of various expenses
- Implement and maintain organizational systems for Law Firm Owners and Law Firm
GENERAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- Ability to perform well within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and work independently, all while ensuring the needs of the Law Firm Owners are met
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment in a variety of situations and handle extremely confidential information
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with all employees in the office, colleagues, referral partners, clients, vendors, etc
- Ability to operate and influence at a strategic level, maintain composure and professionalism despite organizational noise
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) as well as expense reporting systems
- Exceptional organizational skills that reflect an ability to prioritize competing, complex projects without compromising quality, on-time delivery, and service levels
- Ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, while ensuring timely and quality deliverables of assigned team
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, and communication (verbal, written) skills
- Ability to lift, lower, push, and/or pull various items of varying weight. Typically not heavier than 30 lbs
- Ability to travel as required
- Professional telephone skills
- Clean driving record
- Proficient in Google G-Suite products
- Bachelor's degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education, certification, and related experience. Being able to use your brain is of utmost importance
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant
- A minimum of 2 years experience supporting C-Suite Executives
- Valid driver’s license and reliable daily transportation required
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
$55,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Vayman & Teitelbaum, P.C.
Vayman & Teitelbaum, P.C. is a law firm specializing in family law and probate. With offices in Alpharetta, Marietta, Lawrenceville, Atlanta (Buckhead), and Cumming, we serve the needs of clients in all of north metro Atlanta.
Founded in 2010 with a focus on family law litigation, we help our clients navigate the difficult task of divorce and the associated issues that arise out of divorce including child custody, alimony, and division of property.
We have cultivated an amazing team and business culture. Our team of hardworking partners, associates, and support staff are all individually accomplished, earning numerous awards and accolades. We all come together, however, to produce a firm that is serious in the results we achieve for our clients, but all in a laid back environment for our employees.