An established escrow company located on the westside of L.A., is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant / HR Manager. You will support the chief executive and oversee the HR functions for the office. The company operates from a set of core values which dictate everything that they do. These values are: reliability, ownership, helpful, respect, integrity, and quality. Do you share their core values?
We are seeking an individual who is reliable, driven, dedicated, and wants to play an integral part in supporting a fast-paced team. Our ideal candidate will “own” this job and “take the reins”.
Salary: $50,000-$60,000 plus annual performance-based bonus and holiday bonus
Benefits: 75% health insurance coverage, paid vacation, paid parking
Hours: Full-time, 40+ hrs, M-F
Location: Westside of Los Angeles, CA
More about this company:
Our client is a growing independent and bonded escrow company located on the Westside of L.A.
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Provide an executive level of administrative support to the team which includes tasks such as phone and email management, calendar organization, and project management.
• Full suite of HR duties
• Provide an elite concierge-level of customer service. Serve as the key contact person for clients and make them the priority with follow-up and follow-through at every step in the process.
• 2+ years of Human Resources experience assisting with hiring, keeping confidential records, and conflict resolution (escrow, legal, and customer service backgrounds also considered)
• Experience with Payroll
• Assertive and highly adaptable with a demonstrated ability to succeed in a dynamic business environment
• A track record of success in leading a team and managing operational systems
• Self-starter, eager to learn new things within a team environment
• Extraordinary organizational and project management skills
• Detail-focused, meticulous, and able to prioritize accordingly
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional etiquette and finesse
• Solution-oriented and anticipates needs, high sense of urgency
• Providing a concierge-level of customer service is of the utmost importance to you
• High energy with a cheerful disposition
• Enjoys contributing to a team environment with the ability to collaborate in a proactive style to assist all team members.
• Able to work with different personality types to build long-lasting, quality business relationships
• Highly independent, able to work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary
• Approach your job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity
Key Software Proficiency
• MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
Please note: You must be bondable.
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com