The Nursall Group
Our growing Boutique Real Estate office is looking for a full-time, Executive Assistant/Operations Manager who is experienced and detail-oriented to provide superior customer service and assist the broker. Digital marketing, computer skills, professionalism and maturity in this role is essential. The ideal candidate should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate office experience is preferred but not essential.
- Experience with CRM software
- A passion for and experience in marketing
- Operational efficiency
- The ability to interact with clients with a mature "executive office" style and focus
This positive, happy personality is detail-oriented, professional and willing to grow with the company. This is NOT a front desk position. The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the office environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence. You are the broker's right arm in all things to run the office. Strict confidentiality and decorum is a must.
- Oversee all listing files and co-ordinate with our Design Studio and the principal regarding marketing (brochures, flyers, online/digital marketing) .
- Can plan an execute client concierge and client appreciation events,
- Aid with agent on-boarding and recruiting the RIGHT agents.
- Maintain, update and implement: operations manual. Streamline and take charge of implementing operational efficiencies across all systems and maintain high standards.
- Provide concierge services to clients and customers.
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from broker, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies.
- You embrace digital technology, communications and marketing
- Loves processes and finding efficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills, (TREB and ORTIS experience preferred but not necessary).
- Proficiency in: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills.Google docs
- Possess excellence in attention to detail, high-level accuracy with documents and the English language.
- Learning based personality, self driven, solution oriented, extremely organized.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities in order to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire office/brand.
- You know how to prioritize and manage your time because you have management level experience.
- "Can-do" mindset.
- Reliable and dependable
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
We are a happy and hard working bunch and so looking for someone that fits right in and already possesses a positive, polished attitude and communications... just like the other team members.
$45,000-$65,000 +bonus annually, depending on experience
About The Nursall Group
We’re an authentic bunch and you should know that a commitment to service and high ethical standards are at the core of our business – for ALL our team members. Join an organization where individual contributions, accountability and innovation are the norm.