Courtney + Kurt, Inc.
Executive Assistant to the CEO and CPO
A dynamic and highly successful real estate team in popular Atwater Village is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to manage all aspects of life for a busy Chief Executive Officer and Chief Prospecting Officer. Office atmosphere is energetic and productive.
As an Executive Assistant to the CEO and CPO, you will work closely with them, the COO and the Sales Manager to manage key operations. Anticipating the needs of the CEO, you will resolve administrative issues before they arise. You will ensure important tasks are executed in real-time. You will obsess about details to allow the executives to focus on their key priorities. You will represent our company externally, serving as a great first impression and the initial point of contact for Courtney + Kurt.
You will also represent the CEO internally, managing relationships with local and national agents, community members, past clients and Compass leadership. You are solutions-driven, exercise great judgment, have a great aesthetic and a sense of humor.
- Manage and prioritize incoming requests, including emails, texts and calls
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into all communications around the CEO’s administrative needs
- Manage internal and external requests on behalf of the team, providing effective communication to all parties as appropriate
- Strategically coordinate the calendar of the CEO, including scheduling relevant meetings, managing day or week-long trips, making complicated travel arrangements, and being on-call for last minute scheduling changes
- Assist with other administrative duties and special projects, including client-facing and community-oriented events
- A minimum of 5 years of administrative support directly supporting executives, including C level executives
- Proficiency with Google suite of products (docs, sheets, slides)
- Articulate in speech and written communication
- Ability to use office equipment, including copiers/scanners etc.
- B.A / B.S degree preferred, but equivalent experience satisfactory
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Open and teachable with a drive toward personal and professional development
- Pleasant and professional demeanor at all times with great attention to detail
- Expectation of confidentiality on all business matters
About Courtney + Kurt, Inc.
Who we are:
- We are kind and passionate people who believe in providing full service to our clients with consistency and excellence. We go above and beyond.
- We treat clients like family, are active participants in our community, passionate about design.
- We are buttoned-up, yet casual. We do serious business, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- We are a team of specialists — we play to our strengths and are greater than the sum of our parts.
What we’re offering:
- A collaborative, spirited team environment
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 401k plan with matching, subsidized group health care
- A walkable city location
- Professional development potential
Our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate.