Our Home Real Estate, LLC.
Our Home Real Estate is having explosive growth which means we need someone who can assist the team. The real title of this position should be called the "Organized Office Boss" This role is assisting in the daily operations of our real estate team. This person will handle the administrative tasks, while collaborating with other team members to further the mission and vision of this growing the real estate firm.
Due to the high volume of inquiries, serious applicants should submit their cover letter, resume, and complete the DISC profile that will be emailed to them.
- Managing the calendar and coordinating appointments.
- Running Ad's and creating flyers.
- Managing transactions.
- Working with bookkeeper and accountants to keep up with the financials.
- Examines prepares and processes a variety of technical real estate documents which a are characteristically voluminous and complex in format.
- Prep reports for clients.
- Advise clients as they prepare their home for sale and provide any resources that may be required such as staging, repairs and home improvement services.
- Familiarize yourself with the local real estate market and stay informed on home values.
- Mediate all real estate purchase and sale negotiations.
- Must have sustained amounts of energy will working directly with the team leader.
- Must have good communication skills and be patient.
- Must be organized and work from checklists.
- Must be fluent with Excel, Adobe, Trello, etc.
- Looking for someone who wants to create a career. Sustained job history is important.
- Must have 2 years previous employment as EA prior.
- We film a lot of our trainings and processes. Must be ok with camera rolling at any time.
$16 - $18 / hour
About Our Home Real Estate, LLC.
We are a growing real estate team in the Knoxville area!
Please view our VLOG and see if you think you would be a good fit: http://bit.ly/OurHomeRealEstateVLOG