The Conway Group @ Keller Williams Consultants Realty
Our Real Estate team is growing and seeking a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time individual to help us achieve our ongoing goals! We are looking for a top notch assistant to provide superior coordination of the administrative duties utilizing extraordinary customer service, technology skills and professionalism.
This individual should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Real Estate experience is a big plus, but definitely not required.
This role will require a variety of skills - ranging from management of our client database, overseeing various processes and task completion, contract-to-close transaction coordination. Someone that excels at print and social media marketing is an absolute plus.
This role will gradually transition into a focus on the marketing coordination or transaction/customer management side of our business, dependent on the skillset of the person hired.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract-to-close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Keep agents informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Coordinate and schediling with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Experience managing CRM databases is strongly preferred. Please list relevant experience.
- Tech-savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$30,000 Annual + Bonus
About The Conway Group @ Keller Williams Consultants Realty
The Conway Group @ Keller Williams Consultants Realty is an award-winning real estate sales team serving all of Central Ohio. Our small team started in 2007 and is looking to expand our operation now and into the future.
We are client-centric consultants for Columbus' home buyers and sellers to place their trust for all their residential real estate needs, empowering them, guiding them, and helping them to achieve their goals.