Realty Executives Southern Nevada Properties
We’re hiring a driven real estate executive assistant to support the Broker/Owner and carry out basic administrative tasks. You’ll serve as a liaison between the broker and clients and be responsible for screening and conveying relevant messages and making appointments for the broker when required. You will also be responsible for and work with all Team Members, coordinating when necessary. Candidates should be quick problem solvers, extremely organized, and have some experience in a relevant field. If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
$3,750 per month plus bonus or commission opportunity
- Answer phone calls, emails, and other requests and notify broker of necessary details
- Adjust to the needs of the real estate office and execute other assistant duties when necessary
- Input information received about clients through streamlined database management (Top Producer)
- Function as Office Coordinator working with all Team Members
- High school diploma required
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Used to handling private information and meeting hard deadlines
- Prior experience in real estate is a bonus
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Multiple Listing Service
- A valid Real Estate License is preferred
- Transaction Coordination Experience is a plus
- Prior experience in real estate is a must
$3,750 per month
About Realty Executives Southern Nevada Properties
- Well-established real estate brokerage closing 175-225 transactions per year. Great location in Henderson, NV.
- In-House Position, Hours are 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday thru Friday
- Great team environment, join us today!