The Optimus Consultant Group
- This position is mostly REMOTE / work from home, but may have occasional in-person training and tasks. (All COVID precautions taken for anything in-person)
- 15-20 hours per week, with the ability to grow into full-time.
- Looking for someone who loves to meet new people, has lots of energy and wants to learn more about the business world.
- Must be excited to speak with people by phone and by Zoom call. While this is an entry-level position, we are looking for someone who wants to learn, grow and move up within the company. Hands-on, paid training provided.
- Call applicants and verify basic info
- Set up calls & Zoom meetings
- Send meeting confirmations
- Manage intern calendar
- Social Media tasks
- Send follow-ups and thank yous
- Process basic paperwork
- Run basic errands
- Learn basic software
- Set up digital trainings and organize digital documents
- Any other miscellaneous admin tasks (event planning, birthdays, etc.)
- High Energy
- Positive Attitude
- Student Mentality
- Be efficient without supervision
- Willing to grow and expand role over time
- Must access to a computer and reliable internet service
- Must have access to reliable transportation
$13 - $17 hourly
About The Optimus Consultant Group
We believe that great business is the result of great relationships. Our focus is on developing and scaling organizations through personalized, effective, systems, brand extensions, sales and marketing programs & leadership training.
Our people-first approach has created nationally recognized marketing teams, sales teams, and individual pacesetters across several industries. Our clients include several Fortune 100 companies, national non-profits, and top 1% REALTORS.