Pro R.E.A. Staffing
Calling all people pleasers, perfectionists, and silent heroes. We’re seeking a talented Executive Assistant who will go above and beyond for our clients every day. Even the difficult ones. Especially the difficult ones. We live and breathe client experience and pride ourselves on sweating the details.
Location / Commute: El Dorado Hills, CA. Candidate MUST live within a 40-minute commute of El Dorado Hills and have your own car, a valid driver’s license and carry insurance.
Type of employment/hours: Full-time, 35-40 hrs / wk, M-F, flexible schedule. Flexibility on weekends required as needed.
Compensation: $22.00 - $27.00/per hour
How to apply: We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails, please! If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from us about setting up an initial phone interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Your role, should you choose to accept:
- Implement and manage systems and procedures, database management
- Prepare the agent for Listing Appointments, assist with showings, schedule/attend inspections (take notes), meet with vendors at the properties, coordinate Buyer/Seller financing for the lender, handle client care, follow-up on transactions, and oversee the Contract to Close process
- Oversee the coordination of marketing materials for the team which includes tracking marketing expenses, ordering and distributing of flyers, picking up signs and managing real estate websites
- Assist with marketing campaigns and initiatives on behalf of the Agent such as updating the MLS, sending and coordinating email blasts, and managing all social media platforms
- Serve as the key contact person for clients by providing a concierge-level of service
- Phone and email management, heavy calendar organization, task management, lead management which includes assigning and tracking leads and holding your agent accountable for following up on leads
- You will also run errands as needed
- Provide a concierge-level of customer service and serve as the first point of contact for clients
Our hero (a.k.a. Executive Assistant) should:
- Be the confident as the go-to person
- Have an ability to adapt to any situation/client need
- Have a deep capacity for understanding and communicating (i.e. the client whisperer)
- Have the understanding of a coach and the confidence of a quarterback
- Believe in our mission of superior client experience
- A decision maker, assertive, intelligent and highly adaptable with a demonstrated ability to succeed in a dynamic business environment
- Strong technical background, knowledgeable in the listing and transaction process preferred
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Create the content and possess the creativity for a wide variety of marketing campaigns
In the past, you might have...
- 2+ years of Executive Assistant experience preferably supporting a C-Level Executive, busy Realtor or a Real Estate office
- Whether it was part of a sports team, in the military, or at work, you have set goals and achieved them as part of a winning team
- An active CA real estate license is preferred or you must be willing to obtain your license after hire
Ideally, you are familiar with or can easily master...
- MAC proficient
- Google Suite (Google Calendar, Google Docs, etc.)
- CRM Programs (such as REDX, Mojo, Skyslope)
- Top Producer
- Adobe products
We like to focus on the positives, however this role might not be a good fit for you if you...
- Are A prospective Real Estate Agents - This is not a stepping stone into sales
- Think of an Executive Assistant as merely a 9-5 administrative role, rather than a core member of the team who is always looking for ways to improve the business
- Drink decaf coffee (just kidding, but really—what is the point?)
$22.00 - $27.00/per hour
About Pro R.E.A. Staffing
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com