Luxe Realty Group
We are a growing real estate team focused on providing referable service to our clients and affiliates while leaving a positive legacy in our community. The EA will be a pivotal member of our team who makes operations run smoothly and enables the lead agent to focus on business building activities. It is through this growth and productivity that we will be able to make a difference in the lives of the team members, clients, affiliates, and community.
- Establish, implement, and maintain all systems for managing work flow including: buyer and seller systems, referral systems, client appreciation, database, lead/prospect development systems and back office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintenance of the books, paying bills, handling payroll, assuring collection of commissions
- Maintain social media accounts
- Oversee transactions from contract to close
- Be first point of contact for all inbound calls, emails, and other communications
- Keep lead agent informed regarding all problems or issues that need handling
- Prefer at least 1 year real estate experience
- High level of skill with Word, Apple Products, Facebook, and Technology in General
- Valid TX Real Estate Salesperson or Broker License preferred – if not in possession must be willing to obtain license within 6 months
- 2-5 years administrative assistant or operations experience
- This position is located in McKinney- please consider commute time when applying
$35,000 - $42,000 yearly
About Luxe Realty Group
We are a top area real estate team who works hard. We are a growing real estate team focused on providing referable service to our clients and affiliates while leaving a positive legacy in our community. We value teamwork and a collaborative environment.