We are a family founded real estate team in Northern VA, focused on our own families, each other as family and our clients whom we treat like family. We are headquartered in McLean, VA. We like to have fun and we love working as a TEAM.
“Our focus is on serving rather than selling.”
Our client believes strongly in core values. We believe in family, honesty and enthusiastic professional service. We are grateful for each client and dedicate ourselves to meet their personal needs. In real estate, we have the awesome blessing of being invited into our clients’ homes at some of the most important times of their lives – when they’re having babies, celebrating a new job, getting married, right-sizing after retirement or losing a spouse. And we advise them about their most important financial asset they have. We see our clients as extended family.
- We prioritize God and family before we passionately pursue our business.
- We put our customers and clients first.
- We are results-oriented. Each team member owns their job and their results.
- We do today what others won’t so tomorrow we can accomplish what others can’t.
- We are coachable and teachable. We put our egos aside in order to learn and grow.
- We are competitive and we like to win. We think it’s healthy and fun. And good for our clients.
- We believe that exceeding our clients expectations.
- We believe that together everyone achieves more.
- We believe your life doesn’t get better by chance; it gets better by change.
- “God, Family, then Business”
What you'll do:
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service is given to each client so that each client feels like they are our only client
- Overseeing every detail in each transaction to make certain nothing goes unnoticed
- Responsible for keeping the entire team updated on the progress of all transactions
- Communicating with vendors on behalf of Clients and submitting paperwork
- Creating and printing marketing materials
- Manage the administrative side of the Listing Process from Pre-Listing to Contract
- Implement and improve all systems for the Listing and Closing process
- Maintain database, assist with client events
- Help maintain an operations manual / web sites /videos that document all listing and closing systems and standards
- Create and maintain templates in Zip Forms for listing and closing processes
- Ensure compliance with standards and regulations
Knowledge / Skills / Traits:
- Strong technology skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus while moving from task to task
- Superb people skills
- Servant heart
- Detail oriented
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Solutions oriented
- Goal oriented and accountable
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), Google Drive / Calendar, Social Media
- Experience with any of the following is a PLUS: Brivity, Mailchimp, MRIS, Wordpress, Mac Operating System
- Real estate license is not required immediately but need to be willing to get licensed for administrative purposes only
- People Contacts and Interactions – note – most contact is via phone and email: agents, clients, administrative team and lenders / title / vendors
Who are we looking for?
The Client Care Manager is an individual who is detail oriented, thrives on helping people, is smart problem solver and has vast experience and proven success in juggling many priorities through systems and organization. People feel happy and cared for when they interact with this person. This individual is patient and not easily flustered. He / she has a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he / she demonstrates integrity, shares our team values, has a work ethic that is higher than most and a history of being a high achiever who craves accountability to results and is very coachable.
The Client Care Manager must be comfortable being uncomfortable as part of a team who is always looking to grow, while at the same time enjoy having a schedule and checking things off the list daily.
- He / she is super tech savvy, solutions oriented and creative.
- He / she will manage the entire listing-to-contract-to-close process efficiently and effectively.
- This individual must be a team player and have a servants heart.
Who are we NOT looking for?
This is not an entry position to being a real estate agent, or for someone looking to learn real estate. Our business is thriving, and we are looking for someone to plugin to our system and help us build on our success.
$48,000 - $60,000 plus bonus structure and profit share
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.