We are looking for an experienced administrative assistant with a strong bookkeeping background to join our growing real estate company.
The Executive Assistant oversees the day-to-day operation of our busy real estate office. This role requires strong accounting skills as well as competency and confidence in interactions with all levels of employees both internally and externally.
The ideal candidate has experience in managing a large fast paced office environment and can approach this position with strong management and organizational skills, responsibility and commitment. We are looking for a team player with a great attitude who enjoys working with people. Must have prior experience in bookkeeping.
• Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
• Coordinate and take charge of administrative and transaction management Create processes to ensure efficiency
• Provide status reports
• Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
• Provide general office support. This includes fielding phone calls and directing them to the appropriate person.
• Bookkeeping skills
• Ability to multitask, work in an environment where frequent interruptions may occur
• Computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite, e-mail, and accounting software (rent Manager and QuickBooks experience a plus)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Some flexibility to work schedule, but must be able to work Monday through Friday
• Concerned about doing things the right way, Self-Motivated and Initiator
• Calm under pressure
Our mission is to create an environment where our customers can grow their business. Our company prides itself on providing world class customer service. Come join a growing company that is looking to expand further.