Office Assistant - Right hand person to the deal maker!
Looking for a person who embodies the core values of our company.
- Answer the phone
- Return phone calls
- Do what you say you are going to do
- Give back to the community
Part-time opportunity for a very organized person. This opportunity could turn into a larger role if the person demonstrates the right leadership qualities.
What this job offers: Pay is dependent on the value the candidate brings. Candidates could start at a basic starting hourly wage and work up to a large salary with bonus potential. This job will give the candidate what they put into the job and more. Candidate will have to pass a background check. Please submit resume and salary requirements. Thank you.
Desired outcomes (this person will assist with the following goals):
- Create four pieces of unique content per week (video, blogs, etc.)
- Creative assets being developed on time and communication is clear with web designers
- Consistent communication is being delivered to referral network
- Real Estate closings are on-time each week
- Office is running smoothly regardless of who is present
- Employees are being held accountable weekly
- Payroll, banking, accounting, project management, employee relations are all running smoothly
- Company weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly goals are at or above plan
- Type A personality. Someone who has a very organized car, someone who has all of their personal financial documents organized in file folders with colored tabs.
- Someone who never loses things. Someone who really has their life together and has trouble understanding people who do not.
- Someone who doesn't make excuses for poor performance.
- No smoking at work or at home.
- Ability to focus on one thing at a time while they are at work.
- Ability to keep work life at home and focus on business goals while at work.
- Someone who strongly believes in no cell phone use at work or personal computer time at work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Is more interested in being Robin than Batman.
- Someone who doesn't need the spotlight but instead feels successful doing a job really well and helping other people be successful.
$10+ per hour (depending on experience)
About Savior Realty
Our company is a Christian based Real Estate Firm. We remodel houses and have an education company.