Hiller Group @ Carriage Hills Realty
Our growing Real Estate Team is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front and back office while conducting a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Oversee all listing files and manage the contract to close process
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from the agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$25,000 - $30,000 annually
About Hiller Group @ Carriage Hills Realty
The Hiller Group at Carriage Hills Realty is one of the top real estate teams along the Emerald Coast. They are in the top 1% of agents in the area in only their 4th year and the #1 buyer team in the Niceville Market. They are committed and passionate about exceeding the expectations of their clients, bringing unparalleled service and value to the transaction process. They are also committed to changing the lives of their team, helping them achieve their personal, business and financial goals, giving them the life they truly deserve.