The Sandie Hea Real Estate Team at RE/MAX Results
Do you enjoy helping a team run smoothly, and see to it that everything is done "right"? Do you have a passion for business? Do you embrace technology and feel confident in your ability to learn new programs?
Sandie Hea of RE/MAX Results is a busy Realtor seeking an executive assistant whose main focus will be interacting with clients along with marketing. If you have an overall helpful nature and are a supportive force behind-the-scenes, we should talk.
The KEY to being considered for this position is in completing the personal strengths assessment. You must upload a resume and personalized cover letter describing yourself and your qualifications. You will be judged on your ability to write a business letter. This is not a stepping stone position towards becoming a Realtor. This is a support position only with room to advance as Operations Manager.
Hours are flexible while working 6-7 hours between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Some days are heavier than others. Monday through Friday with 30 minutes for lunch.
- Making sure our current clients have a RAVING FAN experience by helping them during their buying and selling process so that they will always refer us to their friends and family
- Making sure our PAST CLIENTS know how grateful we are for their business by reaching out to them 12+ times throughout the year with mailings, promo items, events, phone calls
- Detail-oriented and Technology-driven
- Problem solver
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Highly organized
- Able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Upbeat attitude, cheerful disposition, personable
- Minimum of 2 years office experience
- Must provide an unofficial transcript from your college or university if you are seriously considered for the position
$13.00 to $17.00/hour depending upon real estate office experience
About The Sandie Hea Real Estate Team at RE/MAX Results
Hi, I'm Sandie Hea, a 30+ year veteran of RE/MAX. I have a great referral base of past customers and sphere of influence. I have all the tools and systems in place, looking for someone to implement these and on-board new systems and tools as needed. This position is working for me, answering only to me, not the entire RE/MAX Results office. I am looking for my "right-hand" person who will dot the i's, cross the t's and make Raving Fans of our clients because of our excellent customer service which will be managed and implemented by you daily.