Sandie Hea Real Estate at RE/MAX Results
Do you have a passion for the real estate business? Do you embrace technology and feel confident in your ability to learn new programs quickly and easily?
I am a busy and successful Realtor with 31 years experience seeking an Executive Assistant whose main focus will be behind-the-scenes support in the marketing of both my clients' homes and the team, along with strong project management.
The KEY to being considered for this position is in completing the personal strengths assessment. You must upload a resume and personalized cover letter stating why you would be interested in this position. You will be judged on your ability to write a business letter. This is NOT a stepping stone position towards becoming a Realtor. This is a support position only.
Full-time with benefits. Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m.. to 4:30 pm in my Brentwood office. (Hours are flexible regarding the start and end time).
- Marketing - Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns and posts, e-flyers, newsletters (print and email), running stats weekly; also implementation, design, printing and mailing of marketing materials
- Projects Coordinator - an ability to brainstorm ideas, create a plan, execute the plan and follow up on results
- Client Care Coordinator - creating spreadsheets, graphs and charts showing results of our marketing to the client
- Detail-oriented and technology-driven
- Problem-solver, amateur detective, researcher
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
- Able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Upbeat attitude, cheerful disposition, personable
- Minimum of 5 years office experience
- Business, Marketing, Communications and/or Graphics degree preferred
- Ability to work alone without supervision
$40,000 to $50,000 depending upon years of experience
About Sandie Hea Real Estate at RE/MAX Results
Hi, I'm Sandie Hea, a 30+ year veteran of RE/MAX. I have a great referral base of past customers and sphere of influence. I have all the tools and systems in place, looking for someone to implement these and on-board new systems and tools as needed. This position is working directly for me, answering ONLY to me, not the entire RE/MAX Results office. I am looking for my "right-hand" person who will dot the i's, cross the t's and make Raving Fans of our clients because of our excellent customer service which will be managed and implemented by you daily.