Real Estate Executive Assistant
We have a fast paced, high volume Real Estate Team serving in the Queens and Nassau County area at Keller Williams Realty Landmark, the # 1 real estate office. This Team seeks a full-time Mandarin Speaking Administrative Assistant.
This is your opportunity to be an integral part of a successful and growing team of professionals. We are looking for your high-energy and positive attitude to provide excellent customer service to the clients, customers and agents that work with us in our heavy volume residential and commercial real estate business.
This full time M-F position offers a competitive hourly pay rate, paid time off, and eligibility to participate in the company profit share program.
- Answer and coordinate all incoming calls in a timely and professional manner
- Perform a broad range of duties to support agents, such as administrative tasks, sorting mail/faxes and data entry, call routing, message taking, etc.
- Assist in placing weekly marketing and advertising campaigns
- Arrange Open Houses with sellers and agents
- Assist in transaction coordinating from contract to close
- Arrange appointments and team calendar (appraisals, inspections, team meetings)
- Closing coordination
- Maintain spreadsheets for incoming calls, marketing and buyer tracking
- Assist in marketing and marketing materials
- Be neat clean, organized, and ready to multi task
- Have great verbal and written communication skills
- Continued track record of reliability, timeliness, and a strong work ethic
- The ideal candidate will have outstanding organizational skills
- The ability to cultivate positive relationships
- Exceptional customer service standards
- Technology savvy
$15.00 Per Hour, PLUS Bonus Incentive
About Tri-Borough Partners
Tri-Borough Partners is a Real Estate organization that consists of four Keller Williams Real Estate offices in New York.