Support Morstatter Residential in real estate business by implementing and continually improving systems, procedures, and policies. Listing coordinator, social media manager. Initiate and deliver projects, maintain client database and interact with clients and service provider as an extension of Morstatter Residential and it’s mission and values.
- 95% of responsibilities are to be performed with minimal supervision. This position is the key contact for buyer/seller/co-op agents and clients phone calls.
- Perform assigned duties in a professional, pleasant and efficient manner.
- Flexibility is important, as interruptions will be constant.
- Must work well under pressure and with critical time frames.
- Demonstrate good judgment and reasoning in handling daily activities.
- Demonstrate continued growth and proficiency in completing the tasks listing.
- Maintain confidentiality of the company and activities of the sales team.
- Getting along with company managers, employees, sales associates, and clients.
- Handling difficult situations with grace.
- Be a team player.
- Consistently showing the ability to recognize and deal with priorities.
- Maintain a well-groomed professional appearance and mannerisms appropriate to greet client sand co-op sales agents.
- Problem-solving ability
- Great time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Ability to multi-task
- Organized and tech-savvy
- High school diploma
$21,000 - $30,000 (Starting salary based on experience)
About Keller Williams Realty - Morstatter Residential
We understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why our team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Our team of experts represents the best and brightest in the industry, and we’re always striving to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education. Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.