Your Realty Leverage
We are in search of a self-motivated, assertive, accountable, action oriented and optimistic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving parts! The perfect team member will be an outside of the box thinker and problem solver who is always looking for ways to improve processes.
In addition to having or gaining the entire skill set of an accomplished real estate professional, you will be helping to manage a small company. We hope you like variety and are stimulated by diverse work responsibilities. Small business owners wear a lot of hats; as the Office Administrator/Administrative Assistant to the Owner, you will too!
This individual will receive mentoring and coaching from the best leaders in the real estate industry. They will be exposed to HUGE opportunities and a career that will take them to places they never dreamed.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Prepare spreadsheets of weekly/monthly sales statistics and expense reports
- Research and develop new systems that will benefit the team
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$40,000 plus bonuses
About Your Realty Leverage
We are the experts in Leverage. We assist in recruiting, training, coaching and consulting assistants, transaction managers, office managers and individuals offering support on various levels. We help set and accomplish goals, provide accountability and improve productivity.