Esti Winkler Real Estate
Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Agent in the West Chester area. With the help of this individual, the agents are hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this team.
The candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team. This is a great opportunity to support and grow a real estate team on the operations side.
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $60,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 60-day period
- Rapid growth potential
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Maintaining database management system(s).
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Tracking expenses accurately and creating effective budgets
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Marketing of Listings, Business, and Team through social media and other avenues.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- (Eventually) Hiring, training, and holding team members accountable.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Tech-savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications and able to navigate new systems quickly
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once
- Able to work independently to support a team and appropriately manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Customer service focus
- College degree and social media experience preferred
- Candidate will need to be willing to obtain a real estate license upon hiring (Agent will reimburse)
$50,000 - $60,000
About Esti Winkler Real Estate
Esti Winkler is a real estate agent affiliated with Compass. She is a leading Westchester real estate expert with over $40 million in transactions to her credit. Her award-winning track record is driven by her exceptional market knowledge and unfailing integrity. Esti is a great listener and a trusted advocate, and she prides herself on counseling clients to make the best possible decisions for their lives and their finances, even if that means losing a sale. She's funny and optimistic, and she consistently delivers stress-free transactions and seamless closings.