Claire Miller Team
Do you have an active Real Estate License but don't want to sell? I'm looking for an executive assistant to help a successful agent. Great opportunity to work in Real Estate with a guaranteed income. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills and experience as a licensed Real Estate Agent, Administrative Assistant or Executive Assistant. Seeking a candidate that has worked the support side for Real Estate, Mortgage or title.
This is a full time position and will require some flexibility for hours based on Real Estate needs. The position includes vacation time, health insurance and retirement. This position does not demand an active real estate license however it would be helpful to have real estate experience. An active license is a plus. The perfect candidate might be someone who tried real estate and realized that they prefer the paperwork side of it.
- Respond to calls and emails promptly regarding properties, closings, buyer questions, scheduling etc.
- Manage the file from Listing or buying contract to close including creating/saving files on the cloud, measuring listings, filling out MLS input sheets, coordinating closing, inspections, signings of documents etc.
- Design property specific postcards, listing sheets and marketing materials including brochures.
- Manage and maintain expired listing program including sending materials, ordering news ones and updating databases.
- Update social media including Zillow and Facebook.
Personal Executive Responsibilities
- Assist in coordination of personal and business events related to real estate.
- Real Estate license preferred
- Real Estate experience preferred
- Management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with time sensitive deadlines
- Flexibility with a changing workload and ability to prioritize tasks
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and Publisher
-comfortable with Macs
- Must have a car and license to get to appointments on short notice and to run errands
- Service based attitude
- Familiarity with social media marketing and technology
$35,000 - $40,000 annual salary + bonuses
About Claire Miller Team
Claire Miller is a successful agent in the St. Paul Neighborhood. She has a passion for old houses and historical properties. After 14 years in Real Estate, Claire still finds the fun and joy in her job and loves what she does.