Portnoy Realty Group - Keller Williams Jacksonville
Our mission is to create a first class experience, turning prospects into home buying and selling clients and raving fans. We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our goals. This person will be committed to the team and his or her own growth/development through education and coaching.
The ideal candidate will have experience in systems development and implementation, specifically relating to administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. A licensed real estate sales associate is preferred but not required.
The person we seek adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail, and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability solve problems to make the team look great.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it. We are ladies and gentlemen and look forward to hearing from fellow ladies and gents.
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Build, implement, document, and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing, client communication and transaction activities
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Manage contract to close process
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Have impeccable attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents and deadlines
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly; able to troubleshoot common issues; excellent at Word, Excel, and web applications
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
$40,000-$45,000 inclusive of bonuses
About Portnoy Realty Group - Keller Williams Jacksonville
The Portnoy Team is a growing group of agents helping buyers and sellers through good old fashioned hard work and Southern Hospitality. We pride ourselves on our attention to the small details and creating a "wow" experience for our clients. It's not just about real estate for our team, it's about making dreams a reality and the process enjoyable and memorable. A home is a huge financial investment and emotional connection, and our experience in over 200 deals drives our desire to help even more ladies and gentlemen. Our 2018 goals are BIG, and we intend to hire BIG talent to help us achieve those goals.