Think Frink Home Team
Are you looking for a position that is challenging and fun? Do you enjoy working independently and occasionally from home? Are you honest, reliable and driven? Local, busy realtor offers fabulous pay and vacation!! This top administrative position requires someone with previous administrative assisting in a busy office, confidentiality and reliability are required.
Looking to learn all about real estate? LEARN REAL ESTATE FROM THE INSIDE OUT! Work with Keller Williams, voted #1 Training Company in the World in 2017 by Training Magazine!
$15.00 to $20.00 per hour, depending on experience. Full-time, vacation, personal and sick leave plan in place and bonuses too!
Duties include overall support to CEO as necessary, including, but not limited to:
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and sellers transactions from initial contact to executed purchase agreement.
- Prepare all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, Listing Agreement, sellers’ disclosures, comparative market analysis, pull online property profiles, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings and etc.
- Consult and coordinate with buyers/sellers for all property photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements and marketing activities.
- Coordinate showings and obtain feedback to provide proactive weekly feedback to sellers regarding all showings and marketing activities.
- Coordinate all public open houses and broker open houses.
- Input all listing information into MLS and marketing websites and update as needed.
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
- Input all necessary information into client database and transaction management systems, manage client database management program and system.
- Create and regularly prepare all buyer and seller consultation packages, coordinate the preparation of all listing and open house flyers, graphics, signage and all other marketing materials.
- Manage and update agent website(s), blog(s) and online listings.
- Regularly assist agent to manage and enhance agent’s social media presence.
- Track and coordinate all inbound leads from websites, social media and other online sources.
- Coordinate all client and vendor appreciation events.
- Regularly obtain client testimonials for websites, social media and other marketing materials.
- Coordinate and implement agent marketing videos and property videos on website(s), blog(s), social media and client database email campaigns.
Bonus if you have previous EXPERIENCE AS A REAL ESTATE ASSISTANT OR REAL ESTATE AGENT!
- Applicant must have High School, GED or Associate Degree.
- Applicant must demonstrate a positive can do attitude w/attention to detail! Knowledge in Word, Publisher, Excel, CRM.
- Must be hyper focused on customer service and be tech savvy.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong communication skills absolutely required.
- Must possess the ability to work independently while multi tasking.
- You will receive an email shortly with instructions to take the DISC assessment. This is required along with other skill assessments as you move through the interview process.
- Effective task prioritization and focus is a must! You are assisting in building, maintaining and running a MULTI MILLION DOLLAR REAL ESTATE TEAM!
$15.00 to $20.00 per hour with vacation, sick and bonuses!
About Think Frink Home Team
The Think Frink Home Team is a high energy, highly specialized, productivity-driven Real Estate Sales Team. Our intention is to grow our market share in the Puget Sound each year and use our successes here to expand by using a world-class operation and marketing and lead generation hub. We are seeking team members who are able to keep up with our growth and are excited about it!