*Real Estate Experience Required*
What we are looking for is a person who relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. They are deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
They are deeply committed to supporting the team agents in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual's responsibility is to ensure business continues to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills and generating financial reports
- Oversee all aspects of sellers’ transactions from initial contact to executed purchase agreement
- Prepare all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, Listing Agreement, sellers’ disclosures, comparative market analysis, pull online property profile, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings and etc.
- Consult and coordinate with sellers all property photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lock box, access requirements and marketing activities
- Obtain all necessary signatures on listing agreement, disclosures, and other necessary documentation
- Coordinate showings and obtain feedback
- Provide proactive weekly feedback to sellers regarding all showings and marketing activities
- Coordinate all public open houses and broker open houses
- Input all listing information into MLS and marketing websites and update as needed
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance
- Input all necessary information into client database and transaction management systems
- Essential duties and responsibilities
- System development, implementation, and management
- Information management
- Customer/vendor relations
- Bookkeeping (A/R and A/P)
- Real Estate experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- High school graduate
- College degree preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- 1 – 3 years of administrative experience
$30,000 - $35,000
About Max Broock
Max Broock Realtors joined the Real Estate One Family of Companies in 2002. The merger combined two third-generation family brokerages and united the extensive market knowledge they both possessed. Max Broock Realtors grew the family of companies’ brand leverage by offering a signature division for real estate. 2013 was a great year for Max Broock Realtors in terms of business; the flagship office located in the heart of downtown Birmingham was the top producing office in the state of Michigan.
Each Max Broock associate is a proven professional with upper-end household proficiency. We are committed to a higher than standard level of care for our clients. Max Broock Realtors exudes the power that comes with dominating the market of luxury, while offering a focused, superior service to each prospect and every property.