Do you think busy is the new happy? Does 110 percent sound like a good start? If you are you an overachiever, we want to talk to you.
This is a team of doers and hustlers. Our client is a growing escrow company located on the westside of L.A. The company operates from a set of core values which dictate everything that they do. These values are: reliability, ownership, helpful, respect, integrity and quality.
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you’ll do a little of everything.
The nitty gritty:
Location/ Commute: Westside of Los Angeles, CA. Candidate MUST live within a 30-minute commute and MUST have their own car, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance.
Type of employment/hours: Full-time, M-F.
Compensation: $45,000 - $55,000 plus annual performance-based bonus and holiday bonus
Benefits: 75% health insurance coverage, paid vacation, paid parking
How to apply: We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails, please! If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from our recruiters at Pro R.E.A. Staffing about setting up an initial phone interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing and our other open positions, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
Including but not limited to:
The ideal candidate:
• Loyal, hardworking, trustworthy, and ethical
• A self-motivated, dedicated individual, clear communication
• A doer who thrives in a fast-paced environment, handles multiple responsibilities, sees each and every transaction through from beginning to end and makes it all look easy.
• A strategist who has the need for speed and coasts at high-velocity.
• A leader who sets aggressive goals for themselves.
• A skilled strategist who can quarterback the team when the situation calls for it.
In the past, you might have...
• 2+ years of executive administrative experience
• Earned a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University
Ideally, you are familiar with or can easily master…
• MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
• CRM Programs
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com