Raven3 Home Buyers
Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our lead supervisor. You’ll be in charge of managing schedules, making travel arrangements, organizing our filing systems, and making sure administrative tasks in the office run smoothly. Job seekers should love planning, organizing, and diving into new challenges.
- Report incoming information like phone calls, messages, memos, and emails to an executive
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Support an executive with meeting preparation and take minutes
- Ensure basic bookkeeping duties are completed
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
$16 - $17 hourly
About Raven3 Home Buyers
Raven3 Home Buyers is a local Real Estate investment company that deals with residential and commercial investments in Westchester County, Putnam County, Orange County, Rockland County, and Dutchess County.