Monster Tree Service
Are you looking for an opportunity to truly grow professionally? Does the thought of taking on challenges outside of your existing skill set excite and motivate you? Do you thrive in a collaborative and supportive but rapidly changing environment? Are you an eternal optimist who sees an opportunity where others see a challenge? Are you an aspiring professional quietly plotting your next big move but just don’t yet have the resources to take your shot? If so, we should talk!
Our boutique family business is looking to add one more growth-minded, hard-working executive administrative assassin to our ranks. Someone who is curious, innovative, and wholeheartedly believes that the little things matter. In this role, you will partner directly with the CEO to act as a force multiplier across all facets of his day, and be able to shift from high-level, strategic business discussions to the granular logistical details of solving individual customer concerns!
I can’t guarantee that it will always be fun, but I can promise you that the role will be extremely dynamic and your days will be both challenging and fulfilling. Most importantly your efforts will be compensated with fair pay, personal appreciation, and tremendous opportunities for growth!
- Provide high-level and organizational support for our CEO.
- Establish daily priorities and ensure frequent interruptions don’t derail progress against them.
- Help maximize the use of his time, working across multiple businesses to prioritize initiatives, optimize schedules and allow for focus on larger strategic initiatives.
- Establish and maintain creative systems to drive efficiency throughout his day and across all of his companies. Systems can be processes, documentation, technology, or any other “system” you can dream up to drive efficiency.
- Proactively anticipate changing needs and any logistical issues that may emerge in a day.
- Maintain the CEO’s schedule, including booking and confirming meetings with internal and external partners while balancing business priorities.
- Juggle tight deadlines and multiple competing priorities.
- Hold him accountable to his commitments and help to consistently over-deliver on them.
- Always demonstrate a cool, calm, and collected demeanor.
- Don’t be afraid to share your thoughts and opinions.
- Take personal accountability to help make our company the best place you have ever worked!
- At least 2 years of experience successfully supporting executive leadership (C-Suite).
- Extraordinary organizational skills and attention to detail would make Marie Kondo proud.
- Ability to meet in our Pacifica and San Francisco offices/client sites when necessary.
- A clear, approachable, and friendly communication style with appropriate business etiquette.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment and the ability to keep it all straight.
- A sense of humor and a knack for common sense is a MUST!
- Prior market research experience desired.
- Organizational skills that would make Marie Kondo jealous!
- A ceaseless desire to learn and solve problems.
- Experience in communicating with senior/high-level executives at outside firms.
- A no task is too small or too big attitude.
- A knack for finding a way to win.
- A strong aversion to the idea of “doing the minimum”.
$25 hourly (negotiable)
About Monster Tree Service
We are looking for candidates who are strong in the majority of these areas and have a keen interest in building strength in the others. Most of all, we are looking for candidates who see themselves as a valuable addition to our team and culture.