Jason Hoffman SF
Looking for a Real Estate Assistant who LOVES checklists, paperwork, and keeping the office humming along. Ideal candidate projects a professional image and maintains a sense of ownership in all that they do—an organizational leader who will manage day-to-day operations in a fast-paced, high-volume office environment.
- Marketing initiatives and campaigns, such as managing all social media platforms on behalf of the team
- Provide an executive level of administrative support to the team which includes tasks such as phone and email management, calendar organization, and project management
- Assist the agent with prioritization, strategy, and keep them focused on key tasks
- Be the first point-of-contact; provide an elite concierge-level of customer service
- Draft, implement, and manage systems, checklists and procedures to ensure smooth and efficient office flow
- Handle of all database management and help scale operations as the business grows
- Listing coordination and transaction management ensuring that all contracts, addenda and disclosures are accurately executed
- 2+ years of real estate administrative experience, an executive assistant, or legal secretary, preferably leading a Real Estate office and/or you have provided an executive level of administrative support to a Realtor.
- Passionate, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to pivot when necessary.
- Skilled and thorough doer with an ability to juggle multiple responsibilities with organization and an unwavering attention to detail.
- Positive, professional, and proactive.
- Hardworking, diligent, and ethical.
- Master communicator who understands the importance of confidentiality and discretion.
Proficient or willing to learn
- MLS experience required
- DropBox, GoogleDocs
- MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc)
- CRM (programs such as Contactually a PLUS)
$70,000 - $80,000
About Jason Hoffman SF
Top-Producing Real Estate Agent in San Francisco looking for highly-motivated individuals to join his team. Passion is to leverage his close relationships, skillfully guide his clients in purchasing and selling homes, and utilize creative approaches for achieving the best results. Enjoys learning about the individual wants, needs, and concerns of his clients. Personal attention to his clients and extensive background in real estate sales, property management, and law have consistently put him among the top one percent of all San Francisco agents.